What if I become unemployed?

During any period where you’re involuntarily unemployed, you won’t owe us any payments. All we ask is that you submit sufficient proof you are either receiving unemployment benefits or have received a formal Notice of Separation from your employer approved by Align Policy. We’re your financial partner, and we don’t want to make a bad situation worse. Once you’ve started working again, your payments will resume.